I read The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker

The Hellbound HeartThe Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely love the Hellraiser movie franchise and Clive Barker as an artist, so it was very easy for me to love this book as well.

I have recently read Piranesi and have been in awe of books that, although super short, still have such a developed universe. It's the type of book I wish I could write myself someday.

The novella was short, and I wish we had more time with the Cenobites. I will definitely be progressing to the comic books to see more of The Order of the Gash!

Easy 5 stars.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I read The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski

I read The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches, and it was super cozy!