I just finished A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin and OMG she is alive!

A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3)A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I can't believe I finished reading A Storm of Swords! 😮

First of all, this was the longest book I have read in my life so far. 1177 pages. It was absolutely worth it!

OMG, the ending!! If you have only watched the series but have not read the books you are not prepared for the last paragraph in this book!

I watched the series first, so as I progressed on the book series I noticed the differences, and sometimes I was very shocked.

(Oh my god she is alive! 😱)

I love how much more magic the books have compared to the series. (Coldhands 😲)

My favorite povs: Daenerys, Jon, and Arya.

The writing is beautiful, I am happy that I took the time to read this series. I know there may never be an ending to A Song of Ice and Fire, but the experience these books provide is unique and worth every minute invested. I can't wait to read the next book.

“I crossed a thousand leagues to come to you, and lost the best part of me along the way. Don't tell me to leave.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I read The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski

I read The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker

I read The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches, and it was super cozy!