I finished A Feast for Crows and it was another 5-star read!

A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire, #4)A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I finally finished reading A Feast for Crows! 🤩

I really love this series more and more.

A Feast for Crows is the slower book in the series so far pace-wise, but still a beautiful work of writing.

I am completely in love with the ASOIAF universe, and this book helps dive into the minds of characters we had not explored before.

Being inside Cersei's head was incredible, but if I had to go through another flashback to her visit to Maggy The Frog I think I would go crazy.

This book certainly made me miss some of the POVs. I was a little tense when I noticed no Daenerys or Jon chapters, but it worked out just fine.

It may be a little challenging compared to the other books so far, but it's definitely worth the investment.

We did lose a character at the end of the book that I really liked, I had a rush of adrenaline and couldn't stop mopping and complaining about it for a long time. The character will be missed.

I am already reading the next book, Dance With Dragons, and I am afraid to be done with the ASOIAF books and have to wait for the Winds of Winter with the rest of the fans, but I also can't stop myself from going forward.

The entire series is 5 stars for me, no questions asked. I haven't read the 5th book yet, but I know it will also be another 5-star read.

This is the best book series I have read in my life so far.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I just finished reading The Forsaken Planet by Bryan Wilson and it was fun!

I read all volumes of Hunter x Hunter by Yoshihiro Togashi