I read Hear the Wind Sing/Pinball by Haruki Murakami

Wind/Pinball: Hear the Wind Sing and Pinball, 1973Wind/Pinball: Hear the Wind Sing and Pinball, 1973 by Haruki Murakami
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

These were the first two novels written by Haruki Murakami.

I heard about this author on book tube and loved all I heard. I read one of his later books, fell in love with his work, and decided to read his books in publication order.

This is clearly a debut novel, it lacks plot and structure but has amazing vibes.

It's a real slice-of-life style of fiction where it's just fun to hang around the characters.

This is a three and half-starts, I loved the vibes, and I wish I could spend some time drinking beer with the characters in the book.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I read The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski

I read The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker

I read The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches, and it was super cozy!