I read The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski

The Last Wish (The Witcher, #0.5)The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars.

I loved this book way more than I expected.

Before reading it, my only experience with The Witcher was watching my boyfriend play the games.

I personally never played much, I only started the first one, but it didn't go through.

I never considered the amount of humor in this series, which was a spectacular reading experience.

Each short story made us more and more familiar with Geralt, and in the end, I couldn't help but want to read the next book in the series.

Also, I am interested in playing the games now since I feel familiar with the characters.

I ended up reading this one for being recommended as one of the best series of High Fantasy, and as far as book one goes, it stands for it.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I read The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker

I read The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches, and it was super cozy!