I read Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin

Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and TomorrowTomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was pretty hyped on the internet, so I decided to pick it up.

It is about two friends who meet in childhood and spend their lives making games together.

The book got really dark, really quickly. Even though I was really absorbed in reading through, there were somewhat emotionally heavy moments that needed some processing time.

Overall it is an interesting, contemporary story, very well written, even though it did feel like reading a masterpiece, it didn't get to any point where I was so pleased that I'd consider giving it 5 starts.

I recommend this book if you like games, romance, and loads of drama.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I read The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski

I read The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker

I read The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches, and it was super cozy!