I read The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches, and it was super cozy!

The Very Secret Society of Irregular WitchesThe Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Sangu Mandanna
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was aimed to be cozy, and it really did a wonderful job. 🤗

I really enjoyed the fantasy and world-building aspect of this book. 🧙🏻‍♀️🧙🏻‍♀️

The romance was notoriously boring, but everything else was a lot of fun. I do have to say that a smut scene in the middle of so much cuteness made me feel a little violated! 😳

This book made me feel like eating scones with cream and jam for the first time in years, which was great. 🍰🍵

Also, this book contains one of the cutest fictional dogs ever! Mika's dog, Circe, is literally described as annoyingly well-behaved!! What else do you want? 🤗

I was going to give 3 starts, but just because of the dog, this went to 4 starts. 🐕

Cheers! 🎉

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I read The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski

I read The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker