I have finally read Legends & Lattes... and it was fine! Yes, just fine! 😅

Legends & Lattes (Legends & Lattes, #1)Legends & Lattes by Travis Baldree
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I finally read Legends & Lattes.

I liked it, but I felt it was a bit overhyped. The book does a great job as a cozy fantasy, but nothing is too remarkable about it.

I don't think I'll be interested in reading other books in this series, but it was worth checking what the hype was about.

If you have already read Legends & Lattes, please let me know what you liked in the comments.

Have a great weekend everyone!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I read The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski

I read The Hellbound Heart by Clive Barker

I read The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches, and it was super cozy!