A Dance With Dragons by George R. R. Martin is the best book of A Song of Ice and Fire so far!

A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5)A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I just finished reading A Dance With Dragons, and A Song of Ice and Fire has officially become my favorite fantasy series.

Finding words to describe such an intense and powerful reading experience is hard.

Over the past months, I have lived the Song of Ice and Fire, experiencing each page with more joy than I could ever expect.

I have never read such a long series, and it has been worth the effort.

A Dance With Dragons was the best book of the series by far, and it's amazing how intriguing the plot has become.

I now join the group of people who wait for The Winds of Winter, uncertain of when it will be released, but reassured that once it's out there, it will be great.

Thanks, George R. R. Martin, for creating this world that pulled me in and made me find a place to escape where I could find joy in fantasy.

Night gathers, and now my watch begins.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I just finished reading The Forsaken Planet by Bryan Wilson and it was fun!

I read all volumes of Hunter x Hunter by Yoshihiro Togashi